Monday 6 July 2015

Introduction to Photoshop!

Creating my own advert using Photoshop

I have created a template that has the same picture as it's background however has three different words representing them in different ways. I believe that these three words have something in common and therefore connect with the picture in the background.

'Family' represents a large aspect of a persons life, a bank can help families when they need to buy houses. The picture can represent a family too as the couple shown holding hands could have their own family, this also links in to the slogan as well because as the bank tries to portray understanding of values and having a family is an important value to people. 
'Friendship' can be an important value too as it connotes the friendly relationship that can develop between the customer and the bank.

How could I improve my work?
'Friendship' links with the image in the background, however it is too long of a word which means I should choose a shorter word or I should minimize the font of all the words.





I have created another advert however this time I have used the same word and three different pictures which have three different meanings behind them but all connect to the key word 'Victory.' The first picture is of Usain Bolt relates to the word 'victory' as he broke the world record for the 100 meter sprint. 
The second picture is a group of Soldiers which relates to 'victory' because they are shown as a united front to fight and aim to come home victorious. The third picture is of a person on the top of a mountain, this can relate to 'victory' as it shows a life goal being accomplished. The word 'victory' relates very well to the pictures as well as the bank as it shows that with association with the bank, it will allow you to be victorious in your life goals.

How can I improve my work?
The HSBC ads have the key words in lowercase letters and therefore I should have wrote 'Victory' in lowercase so it would remain consistent with the rest of the advert.



No comments:

Post a Comment